top of page

When

2020 - 2022

Where

The University of Texas at Austin

Texas Creative Advertising Portfolio Program

What

Texas Creative is the distinguished creative portfolio sequence of the #1 ranked undergraduate advertising program in the nation. Created multimedia, 360 campaigns for hypothetical brands alongside a creative partner.

Spotify TL:RL; Too long, Rather listen. 

CW: Frances Manroe AD: Dalena Le

2022: The One Show - Young Ones 2022 Merit Award Winner 

Insight: Gen Z doesn’t have the attention span to sit down and read. 

We know you didn’t read it, grabbed the gist and skimmed the rest. That’s okay, we know you have lots of other important things going on. If you’d still like to read the story without all the trouble, you can listen to the audiobook now on Spotify. 

os-merit-rank.png

Heelys: Modern Walking 

CW: Frances Manroe  AD: Maria Perez  

Insight: Heelys are faster than walking. 

In 2021, we have decided to quit walking. Exhausting, slow -- the reason you’re always late. Let’s evolve from walking to the much more efficient method of transport, on wheels. Guaranteed to get you through life’s chores, faster.

Planned Parenthood: Allow Us to Introduce Ourselves. 

CW/AD: Frances Manroe  

Insight: Abortions only make up 3% of what Planned Parenthood provides.

The world sees and recognizes Planned Parenthood for only 3% of what they do, terminating pregnancies. Allow Planned Parenthood to introduce themselves by going to plannedparenthood.org and learning about the other 97% of services they provide.

Redbubble: Own What You Love

AD: Frances Manroe  CWCatherine Lindberg

Redbubble is an online marketplace that sells print-on-demand products based on user-submitted artwork- putting the little things you love on everyday items.

Insight: Embracing who you are and what you love can be scary, but it’s not nearly as daunting when you aren’t doing it alone.

Strategy: Launch a campaign that celebrates the unique interests of Redbubble shoppers, while showing them they aren’t alone.

bottom of page